All of us Mom’s know the excitement and anxiousness leading up to this part of the pregnancy, we just want to know everything seems ok and for most, if it’s a boy or a girl.
Well with this being my 4th child and knowing that Jay needs a boy, I didn’t want to know the sex. I had decided that going another 20 weeks, knowing it was a girl would be hard. But should I find out when handed my perfect new little girl, it would be absolute excitement and love!
So as we watched the rather squirmy little person in me suck its thumb and hic-up… complete delight filled the little room. We even took Julia out of school early to experience the whole thing. It was so sweet, but Jay asked again…. Are you sure you don’t want to know what it is?? I said No, and explained my reasoning once again.
The technician giggled and told us… “I already know what it is.”
With that Jay was certain he knew too. Seems there is some logic that if it’s a boy, you know if it’s a girl you guess… probably more wishful thinking on his part.
Either way the Technician sealed our fate in an envelope and gave it to me along with our DVD filled with footage of our little one. I hid it and told Jules and Jay we would open it, if they can find it in an attempt to add some fun to it.
Finally, Saturday I decided to watch the DVD, loaded it to my laptop and watched the movie footage, with Jules. We then proceeded to look at the images added to the disk. I clicked on the first image…. And ….
Gasp!!! I had no idea she put the answer on the disk!! I was in shock.Jules screams “Jay!!! Jay!"
Jay opened the image too and with a big smile declared ,“I knew it!”
With our fate revealed we looked at the other images.
I laughed at this one the hardest!
A new Son!! On his way!We are sooo very blessed and extremely excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment